Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By accessing this website, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Use of Website
1.1. You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
1.2. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
1.3. You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Limitations of Liability
2.1. The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
2.2. While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
2.3. We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
3.1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
3.2. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
3.3. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Updates and Revisions
4.1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.